Welcome to Hausach
Gesundes Kinzigtal awaits you
A practicioners future
Young Doctors in Kinzigtal
With its funding program „Practical Future - Young Doctors in Kinzigtal“ the company Gesundes Kinzigtal GmbH with its partner Ortenau-Klinikum enables a well-structured and focused further education for young doctors, which can last from one to five years. During this training program - either in general or inner medicine - you will rotate within different surgeries and hospitals nearby in the region of Kinzigtal.
The special feature of our model: With us, you always have a primarily contact person to support you in any issue concerning your personal training program. That means, we will structure the program for you and support you in organisational questions, such as childcare and apartment search.
In addition to patient care, the young doctors work on new care and prevention projects, can contribute their own ideas and develop topics for their doctoral thesis. For example, we support you with medical data, arrange contacts to chairs in the German-speaking area and offer training opportunities in the medical and business sector.
Medical and interdisciplinary qualification opportunities are offered by the advanced training courses of the medical network MQNK e.V. and the Heidelberg Center of Excellence for General Medicine (VerbundweiterbildungPLUS). In addition, the AOK Baden-Württemberg offers all participants the possibility of a 14-day, paid internship to gain insight into the structures and processes of a health insurance company. Even financially, the support program for aspiring general practitioners is attractive: The payment throughout the period is based on the collective agreement for physicians at municipal hospitals and is thus above average.
Full Qualification as doctor for general medicine in one of the most beautiful landscapes in Germany
The region Kinzigtal is located in the federal state of Baden-Wuerttemberg in the southwest of Germany and near the French boarder.
Die Kooperationspartner des Förderprogramms Allgemeinmedizin „Praktische Zukunft - Junge Ärzte im Kinzigtal“ sind im Ortenaukreis im Südwesten Deutschlands, insbesondere natürlich im Kinzigtal zu Hause. The region stretches from the Rhine plain near Offenburg and Lahr to the high valleys of the Black Forest. Work and leisure can be combined easily in this region.
And furthermore, you have the opportunity to work in a unique regional integrated care system and benefit from the experience of network doctors, a strong hospital network and - after your training - to take over one of the vacant doctor’s surgeries.
A well-structured program - your advantages at a glance
The whole package has to be really consistent. Helmut Hildebrandt, Managing Director of Gesundes Kinzigtal GmbH and one of the initiators of the program „Practical Future - Young Doctors in the region Kinzigtal“, puts it down to ten points:
- up to five years of structured and focused further education as general practitioner
- additional medical and business qualifications, e.g. Business management for doctors
- a mentor (physician)
- collaboration on new prevention and care concepts
- one contact person for all matters
- possibility of an internship at the AOK Baden-Württemberg
- attractive payment
- organizational support, e.g. looking for a flat or childcare
- exchange of experience with network physicians, scientists, health insurance companies
- securing your future through the possibility of taking over established surgeries
Our partners: the General Medicine Surgeries
- Gemeinschaftspraxis Dr. B. Stunder / Dr. W. Stunder, Zell a.H.
- Gemeinschaftspraxis Dr. Kirchner / Dr. Ziehms, Haslach
- Praxis Wischeropp, Zell a.H.
- Gemeinschaftspraxis Dr. Kern & Dr. Pankova, Gengenbach
- Gemeinschaftspraxis Ärzte am Bärenplatz, Hornberg
- Gemeinschaftspraxis Deschler / Thomalla, Steinach
- Praxis Dr. Traunecker, Gengenbach
… and the hospitals
- Ortenau-Klinikum, with the sites in Wolfach and Offenburg-Gengenbach
The Ortenau-Klinikum is a hospital association with several locations and more than 2000 planned beds. It covers all fields of medicine. Carrier is the Ortenaukreis.
- Psychosomatic Clinic Kinzigtal, Gengenbach
The Kinzigtal Clinic is specialized in the treatment of people with stress-related, psychosomatic illnesses and pain disorders. The facility has 223 beds. Carrier is the Celenus-Kliniken GmbH from Offenburg.
GESUNDHEITSFÖRDERUNG – INTEGRIERTE VERSORGUNG
Telefon 07831 / 96 66 70
Gemeinsam aktiv für Ihre Gesundheit